Granite is a widely known natural stone material used in a number of applications including flooring and kitchen countertops. There are various types of granite that you can use, with different colors and patterns to choose from. White granite can fit with just about any other colors and provides a traditional yet elegant look.
If you want to add a stylish and modern feel to your space, then the best way to go would be the black-colored types of granite. Brown granite would be the best option if you want to combine it with other neutral colors in the room.
Advantages of Using Granite:
- Available in a variety of texture styles and colors to match your design theme
- Adds a stylish and elegant look to your home or building
- Can be used for both indoors and outdoors
- Waterproof and non-slip, ideal for wet areas like kitchens and bathrooms
- A durable and top-quality material that would last for a long time
George Buildings will suit all hardware and accessories regardless of color, shape, style, size, and materials. You can be confident that your granite can be customized in line with your budget.
Types of Granite and Stone Used for Buildings Constructions
- Granite is an igneous rock used for monuments and institutional buildings. Granite is used as bench tops, cladding for columns and walls.
- Marble is a metamorphic rock used for facades as well as ornamental works. It is also used for flooring, steps, columns, and as table or countertop.
- Onyx – is a stone formed from limestone.Best use for walls with light behind them as it is enhanced due to its translucent color.
- Quartzite – is a metamorphic rock used as building blocks and slabs. It is used for kitchen cabinet.
- Limestone – consists of calcium carbonate. It is often used as floor tiles and bathroom wall tiles, vanity tops, staircases.
Various Stone Finishes
George Buildings provides types of granite and stone such as marble , basalt, marble, limestone, sandstone, quartzite, travertine, slate, gneiss, laterite, and granite which can be used as construction materials. The stones used for building construction should be hard, durable, tough, and should be free from weathered soft patches of material, cracks, and other defects that are responsible for the reduction of strength and durability.
How To Choose Good Quality Stone
There are several factors to consider when choosing the best granite in China. Here are a few:
- Size and thickness
- Shapes and textures
- Finishing and patterns
Packing and Loading
Stone packing is a wooden crate for outside, and padded with formed plastic for inner
• Stone tiles placed face to face
• Padded with formed plastic for inner
• Plastic to protect the corner and edge
• Tighten the entire stone with tape
• Packing with wooden pallet
• Tie the wooden pallet with tape
• Wooden tray fumigated
• Pallets can mature gravity
Loading & Delivery
• Using a forklift to load
• Professional loading avoid collisions
• Use wooden bars to fix pallet
• Rugged for long distance transportation
George Buildings have accomplished more than 1000+ real estate projects in 118 countries worldwide
America Villa Projects
Category: 89 Sets Home villa
Style: Mountain style
Area: 89 Sets Villa
Customer: Francis Cheong
Category: Home improvement villa
Area: One floor of 120㎡, 3 floors
Customer: Metro Real Estate PLC
Category: Luxury Apartments
Style: Westview Standard
Area: 270 Rooms
From design, materials selection, delivery, installation, to warranty. George Buildings give you a dream home and save your time & budget.
Boasting 7 manufacturing bases and has established a comprehensive control system for all processes to ensure the production of the highest quality building materials.
Abundant Product Lines
All the categories are consisting of kitchen cabinet and wardrobe, door and window, stone and marble, bathroom fitting, wood flooring, lighting, tiles, curtain.
We will email you within 24 hours. If your project is urgent, please feel free to call or whatsapp: +86 13392205270
THE ORDER PROCESS
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER