Marble is a stylish-looking natural stone that has been used for centuries in a variety of applications. Slabs of marble are used for making floor tiles, stairway treads, window sills, benches, paving stones, and all other types of structures. You can search online for the best marble slabs for sale near you.
If you are looking for high-quality marble slabs for sale, then get yours from us. We supply a broad variety of construction materials for housing, real estate, and hospitality purposes. Our vast showroom includes a whole product category for all of your design and renovation projects.
Advantages of Using Marble:
- Available in a variety of colors and patterns to match your design theme
- Stain and heat resistant, perfect for your kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Easy to cut and shape, ideal for carving designs on your walls.
- Adds a stylish and elegant look to your spaces
- Natural and high-quality product
George Buildings products will suit all hardware and accessories regardless of color, shape, style, size, and materials. You can be confident that your types of marble can be customized in line with your budget.
Types of Stone Used for Buildings Constructions
- Granite is an igneous rock used for monuments and institutional buildings. Polished granite is used as bench tops, cladding for columns and walls.
- Marble is a metamorphic rock used for facades as well as ornamental works. It is also used for flooring, steps, columns, and as table or countertop.10+ types of marble slabs for sale in George
- Onyx – is a stone formed from limestone.Best use for walls with light behind them as it is enhanced due to its translucent color.
- Quartzite – is a metamorphic rock used as building blocks and slabs. It is used for kitchen cabinet.
- Limestone – consists of calcium carbonate. It is often used as floor tiles and bathroom wall tiles, vanity tops, staircases.
Various Stone Finishes
George Buildings provides type of stone and marble slabs for sale such as marble , basalt, limestone, sandstone, quartzite, travertine, slate, gneiss, laterite, and granite which can be used as construction materials. The stones used for building construction should be hard, durable, tough, and should be free from weathered soft patches of material, cracks, and other defects that are responsible for the reduction of strength and durability.
How To Choose Good Quality Marble Stone
There are several factors to consider when choosing the best marble and granite in China. Here are a few:
- Size and thickness
- Shapes and textures
- Finishing and patterns
Packing and Loading
Marble stone polishing packing is a wooden crate for outside, and padded with formed plastic for inner
• Stone tiles placed face to face
• Padded with formed plastic for inner
• Plastic to protect the corner and edge
• Tighten the entire stone with tape
• Packing with wooden pallet
• Tie the wooden pallet with tape
• Wooden tray fumigated
• Pallets can mature gravity
Loading & Delivery
• Using a forklift to load
• Professional loading avoid collisions
• Use wooden bars to fix pallet
• Rugged for long distance transportation
George Buildings have accomplished more than 1000+ real estate projects in 118 countries worldwide
America Villa Projects
Category: 89 Sets Home villa
Style: Mountain style
Area: 89 Sets Villa
Customer: Francis Cheong
Category: Home improvement villa
Area: One floor of 120㎡, 3 floors
Customer: Metro Real Estate PLC
Category: Luxury Apartments
Style: Westview Standard
Area: 270 Rooms
From design, materials selection, delivery, installation, to warranty. George Buildings give you a dream home and save your time & budget.
Boasting 7 manufacturing bases and has established a comprehensive control system for all processes to ensure the production of the highest quality building materials.
Abundant Product Lines
All the categories are consisting of kitchen cabinet and wardrobe, door and window, stone and marble, bathroom fitting, wood flooring, lighting, tiles, curtain.
We will email you within 24 hours. If your project is urgent, please feel free to call or whatsapp: +86 13392205270
THE ORDER PROCESS
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER