UPVC Doors, Low Maintenance, Trouble Free Doors
UPVC, also known as unplasticized polyvinylchloride, is another common material used for doors. But plastic doesn’t seem like a good idea as material for doors, right? Rest assured UPVC doors aren’t anything you think of and although “plastic,” they are as stylish and modern as any other door.
Advantages of UPVC Doors
- Available in various colors, styles, shapes, and effects
- Ultra-light but durable – perfect security door
- Can minimize heat loss
- Easy to maintain
- Can last long with less visible sign of weathering
- Provides efficient ventilation
- Eco-friendly (made of recycled materials)
- Weather-resistant and fire retardant
- Reduces external noise
Don’t hesitate to get your UPVC door from George Buildings, if you plan to import doors from China!
Contact us today for a FREE quote!
What Are UPVC Doors ？
Plastic steel doors and windows are made of polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, ultraviolet absorbers, etc. Which are extruded into the material, and then cut, welded or screwed Made into door and window frame fans.
Equipped with sealing strips, tops, hardware, etc., and at the same time to enhance the rigidity of the profile, steel lining (reinforcing ribs) needs to be filled in the cavity of the profile exceeding a certain length. The door and window made in this way are called UPVC doors and windows.
uPVC Doors Colours
uPVC door colours including
White, white woodgrain, olive-grey, light grey, anthracite, black woodgrain, grey cedar, natural oak.
Pons and Cons of UPVC Doors
- Good heat preservation: The plastic in the aluminum-plastic composite profile has low thermal conductivity, and the heat insulation effect is 1,250 times better than that of aluminum. In addition, it has good air tightness. In cold areas, although it is tens of degrees below zero outdoors, it is different indoors. A world.
- Good sound insulation: the structure is carefully designed, the joints are tight, and the test results are 30db sound insulation, which meets the relevant standards.
- High Impact-resistance: Because the outer surface of the aluminum-plastic composite profile is made of aluminum alloy, it is much stronger than plastic steel window profiles.
- Good airtightness: each gap of the aluminum-plastic composite window is equipped with multiple sealing strips or rubber strips, and the airtightness is level one, which can give full play to the air conditioning effect and save 50% of energy.
- Good water tightness: The doors and windows are designed with rain-proof structure to completely isolate rainwater from the outdoors, and the water tightness meets the relevant national standards.
- Good fire resistance: The plastic steel doors and windows are made of UPVC material, which does not spontaneously combust or support combustion.
- Good anti-theft: Aluminum-plastic composite windows, equipped with excellent hardware accessories and advanced decorative locks, make thieves helpless.
- UPVC material has poor rigidity, and steel bars must be added inside to increase the hardness.
- The fire performance is slightly poor. If the fire protection requirements are relatively high, aluminum alloy materials are recommended.
- UPVC is brittle, heavier than aluminum alloy, and emits toxic emissions when burned.
UPVC Doors Manufacturer Producing Details
Features of UPVC Doors
Noise Prevention: Expect less noise with its smooth opening and closing mechanism and sound insulation range at 28 DB.
Stable and Sturdy
Stable Sturdy: All ball bearing are made of steel for utmost durability and stability, added with super fine clearance, stunning appearance, and 3mm thick fillet design.
Effect: Doors are incredibly flame retardant, moisture and mildew proof and provides excellent heat insulation effect.
We will email you within 24 hours. If your project is urgent, please feel free to call or whatsapp: +86 13392205270
THE ORDER PROCESS
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER