Fill the form below and upload floor plan for quotation, customized design, product detail, etc.
Marble stone is a metamorphic rock formed when limestone goes through excessive pressure and heat. This marble stone is naturally hard and compact with a compressive strength of around 70 MPa. Its specific gravity is around 2.65.
Easily cut and carved, China marble stone can be made into varying shapes. Given it also occurs in varying colors such as white and pink, it is popular as a decorative material. Also, marble stone takes polish well. That’s another reason why you may find it an excellent choice for home design.
Marble Stone Uses:
- Facing works
- Decorative and ornamental works
- Stone facing slabs
- Wall linings
Marble Stone Pros:
- Can be easily cut and shaped
- Comes in various colors
- Good looking
- Can last long if properly taken care of
- Evenly colored
- Improved texture over time
Marble Stone Cons:
- Expensive to maintain
- Needs special care
- May stain
Types of Stone Used for Buildings Constructions
- Granite is an igneous rock used for monuments and institutional buildings. Polished granite is used as bench tops, cladding for columns and walls.
- Marble is a metamorphic rock used for facades as well as ornamental works. It is also used for flooring, steps, columns, and as table or countertop.
- Onyx - is a stone formed from limestone.Best use for walls with light behind them as it is enhanced due to its translucent color.
- Quartzite - is a metamorphic rock used as building blocks and slabs. It is used for kitchen cabinet.
- Limestone - consists of calcium carbonate. It is often used as floor tiles and bathroom wall tiles, vanity tops, staircases.
Various Stone Finishes
George Buildings provides type of stones such as marble , basalt, marble, limestone, sandstone, quartzite, travertine, slate, gneiss, laterite, and granite which can be used as construction materials. The stones used for building construction should be hard, durable, tough, and should be free from weathered soft patches of material, cracks, and other defects that are responsible for the reduction of strength and durability.
How To Choose Good Quality Stone
There are several factors to consider when choosing the best stone and marble in China. Here are a few:
- Size and thickness
- Shapes and textures
- Finishing and patterns
Popular Color Choice
Packing and Loading
Stone packing is a wooden crate for outside, and padded with formed plastic for inner
Loading & Delivery
George Buildings have accomplished more than 1000 real estate projects in 118 countries worldwide
America Villa Projects
Category: 89 Sets Home villa
Style: Mountain style
Area: 89 Sets Villa
Customer: Francis Cheong
Category: Home improvement villa
Area: One floor of 120㎡, 3 floors
Customer: Metro Real Estate PLC
Category: Luxury Apartments
Style: Westview Standard
Area: 270 Rooms
Saudi Arabia Villa
Customer: Dr AbuAli
Category: Home improvement villa
Style: Simple European style
Area: 450㎡ one floor, 2 floors
From design, materials selection, delivery, installation, to warranty. George Buildings give you a dream home and save your time & budget.
Boasting 7 manufacturing bases and has established a comprehensive control system for all processes to ensure the production of the highest quality building materials.
Abundant Product Lines
All the categories are consisting of kitchen cabinet and wardrobe, door and window, stone and marble, bathroom fitting, wood flooring, lighting, tiles, curtain.
Service and Warranty
Team of 200 people working in design, sales, warranty, and other engineering details to serve our customer’s varying needs. Once your George products have any problems, contact us directly.
THE ORDER PROCESS
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER