I. Mirror Closet Door in Foshan, China
In the previous post, we’ve mentioned that a bifold garage door can meet your need on embracing an unobstructed view of your garage. Likewise, closet doors are important elements of a bedroom but are often left out when planning a home décor. Closet doors do not have to be boring. They can tremendously transform the look of your bedroom. You can create a new look for your bedroom with a mirror closet door.
Mirrored wardrobe doors are back in style. Many designers say, they never went out of style, to begin with. There are, however, new mirror closet door designs with clean and fresh looks to channel elegant and modern bedrooms. Choose what you love!
II. 10 Best Mirror Closet Door Styles
Mirrored closet doors are common fixtures in homes because they are practical. Using a mirrored closet door allows you to save on space because they can be part of your furniture design.
Knowing the right spots to place mirrors to maximize the natural light in a room is important for the successful interior design of a room. Mirrored wardrobe doors are a stylish and simple way to add glamour, maximize space, make a small room look larger, and have functional storage.
- Double Sliding Mirror Closet Doors
- Closet Barn Doors with Mirrors
- Frameless Mirror Bifold Closet Doors
- Wood Framed Mirror Bifold Closet Doors
- Wardrobe Closet with Mirror Doors
- Modern Glass Mirror Closet Doors
- Sliding Mirror Closet Doors for Bedrooms
- White Folding Mirror Closet Doors
- Large Framed Mirror Closet Doors
- Double Mirrored Bypass Closet Doors
1. Double Sliding Mirror Closet Doors
Pics from Instagram
Double sliding mirror closet doors are great for the décor of your bedroom. They are also great space savers because they open sideways. Nothing comes close to having double mirrored sliding doors. They are available in a wide range of styles, sizes, and customized options.
Double sliding mirror closet doors have double rows of track to create a closet door system allowing full access to your closet. These closet doors come with a robust sliding mechanism to ensure the safety and functionality of the mirrored wardrobe door for a long period of time.
They can also have openings of up to 16 feet. More importantly, a double sliding mirror closet door can improve the aesthetic appeal of your room with less required space than a typical closet door.
- Makes your room appear bigger
- Do not require a lot of space
- Can maximize storage space
- Costlier than wood closet doors
- Mirror is a delicate material
2. Closet Barn Doors with Mirrors
Pics from Instagram
Closet barn doors with mirrors mimic the look of literal barn doors. They come with a country and vintage personality suitable not only for country homes but for modern homes as well. Closet barn doors with mirrors can easily add more style and separate your closets, bedroom, and bathroom.
A full-length mirror for your closet barn door can open up and brighten your bedroom. 1.2 Closet barn doors with mirrors is a multi-functional piece that can come in a wide range of finishes making it easy to design your closet door.
- Space saver
- Space widener
- Boast of a rustic charm
- Not suitable for smaller bedrooms
3. Frameless Mirror Bifold Closet Doors
Pics from Instagram
A bifold closet door comes with a hinge where it can fold at the center. It can come with 2 or 4 panels with the panels connected to each other with hinges. A frameless bifold mirror closet door usually comes with a full-length mirror so you can create a visual illusion of doubling the space of your bedroom.
Frameless mirror bifold closet doors fold back to one side or both sides. They are the best alternatives to sliding mirror closet doors. They can open up to expose your entire closet while taking only half the width of your closet as a swinging door. They, however, have more moving parts than sliding closet doors.
A frameless mirror closet door is installed with ultra-strong mirror to prevent it from shattering. These mirrored wardrobe doors are available in various sizes and mirror styles.
- Ideal for smaller bedrooms
- Creates a larger visual illusion of your bedroom
- Does not require as much of the closet width as sliding doors
- Saves on frame costs
- Has the tendency to pop off its track
- Hardware is usually not durable
4. Wood Framed Mirror Bifold Closet Doors
Pics from Instagram
A wood-framed mirror bifold closet door is a full mirror with a wood frame used as a closet door. A bifold mirror closet door can give your bedroom a cozy atmosphere when paired with soft furnishings than clean and modern full-mirrored closet doors.
Wood-framed mirror bifold closet doors can make your bedroom brighter and look larger. Your bedroom will even look larger when the framed bifold mirror panels are from floor to ceiling. Mirrors that reflect the floor and ceiling tends to open up the space making it look larger.
You can decorate, add wallpaper, or paint the frame of the bifold mirror closet door to create a unique look. You can also add some details such as geometric shapes on the frame for a more modern look.
- Lightweight and budget-friendly
- Can make your bedroom look larger
- Do not take up too much of the width of the closet
- Can tend to get off the track
- Can make the far sides of the closet a bit difficult to access
5. Wardrobe Closet with Mirror Doors
There is so much that can be said about what a wardrobe closet with mirror doors can do to your bedroom. These mirrored wardrobe doors provide your bedroom with a classy and fashionable appearance. It can also create an amazing effect to highlight the look of your bedroom.
A wardrobe closet with mirror doors allows more light in thus, can brighten up your bedroom. This mirrored closet door can also make your bedroom more inviting. Having mirrors installed in your closet door can give the illusion that there is more space in your bedroom than there actually is.
Many homeowners love mirrored wardrobe doors because they help you walk out of your room confident that you look great in your clothes. The mirrors also make dressing up easier and faster as well.
Wardrobe closets with mirror doors are available in various styles. They can come with frames or frameless. To prevent the mirror from breaking, you can use impact-resistant mirrors or have it coated with safety film.
- Allows light to reflect and enter your bedroom
- Makes your bedroom look brighter and larger
- Available in various styles
- Can be used as a full-sized mirror
- Tends to look dated
- Tends to bring unwanted glare to your bedroom
6. Modern Glass Mirror Closet Doors
Modern glass mirror closet doors include those in accordion style, full-panel mirrors, and multi-panel doors to name a few. Many homeowners usually have the entire closet door covered with mirrors.
Modern glass mirror closet doors can add space and style to your bedroom. The contemporary look of your bedroom will benefit a lot from having a modern glass mirror closet door that looks classier than the usual types of mirror.
Modern glass mirror closet doors can create more impact on the décor of your contemporary bedroom. If you have a bedroom with a contemporary design, you can opt for a closet door with a geometric design mirror or on the frames of the mirror, if you want your bedroom to feel cozy you can have a homey-designed frame.
You can also opt to choose from different types of modern glass mirrors such as frosted glass, icy glass, opaque frosted glass mirrors, or semi-translucent mirrors to be installed on the closet doors.
Whichever glass mirror type you choose, a mirror closet door, your bedroom will always benefit from the reflection of the glass mirror. It will allow light to bounce around your bedroom to make it feel brighter. It can also make your room look larger than it actually is because of the increased amount of visual space.
- Adds style and space to your bedroom
- Modern and classy appearance
- Makes your room feel brighter
- Makes your room look larger
- Can reflect too much light into your bedroom
7. Sliding Mirror Closet Doors for Bedrooms
A sliding mirror closet door for bedrooms features functionality and style. It is also easy to maintain. Most homeowners choose a mirrored wardrobe door not just for storage but also for its aesthetic appeal. Sliding mirror closet doors are stylish, functional, and a great space saver.
Sliding mirrored wardrobe doors are by far the most popular type of closet door. The closet door will not up to eat a lot of space in your bedroom compared to a typical closet door. They open sideways and can be installed from floor to ceiling allowing you more space for other elements of your bedroom.
Sliding mirror closet doors also come with a lot of style options. They are available in a wide range of sizes, designs, and customized options. You can choose the color and design of the frame as well as of the mirrors to match the design of your bedroom.
A sliding mirror closet door can also make smaller rooms look larger than they really are because they reflect light. They can also brighten up your bedroom allowing you to use fewer artificial lights.
Sliding mirrored wardrobe doors can provide access via a single door width and not through opening and closing multiple doors.
- Makes bedroom appear larger
- Pleasing visual appeal
- Maximizes bedroom space
- Gives your bedroom an organized look
- Easy to access
- Available in modern, stylish, and traditional styles
- Ideal for small bedrooms
- Easy to maintain
- Does not allow full view of your closet contents at one time
8. White Folding Mirror Closet Doors
Pics from Instagram
White is always a great choice for folding mirror closet doors. Folding doors are closet doors that are comfortable to use and saves a lot of space. The right frame for your folding mirror closet door will give it a refined look. If you choose to go frameless, it will look elegant and chic.
A folding door comes with 2 or more panels that can open or close by folding or unfolding. The mirrored panels move along a track. White folding mirror closet doors are great for small bedrooms. White folding mirror closet doors can match any interiors in your bedroom. White can also make your bedroom feel peaceful and calm.
- Perfect for small bedrooms
- Makes bedrooms look brighter and larger
- Does not need too much space
- Allows easy access to your entire cabinet
- Difficult to keep clean
9. Large Framed Mirror Closet Doors
Pics from Instagram
If your bedroom has small windows or no windows at all, it could benefit from having big mirrors. A large framed mirror closet door can visually double the space of your bedroom and make it look larger. The mirror closet door can also make your small bedroom seem grand, spacious.
Your bedroom can appear brighter because mirrors can reflect artificial and natural light. A mirror closet door can seamlessly fit, add more dimension to your bedroom allowing the feel of openness, while hiding your actual closet. It also makes your bedroom inviting and airy.
With all those said, large framed mirror closet doors are practical and stylish. They are available in a variety of styles and shapes. Traditional closet doors that do not come with mirrors are simply closet doors. Once you opt for large framed mirror closet doors, the closet becomes invisible and is transformed to an important design element in your bedroom.
- Sophistical yet low in price
- Brightens up bedroom because it reflects light
- Makes your bedroom appear larger
- Creates visual balance
- Makes your bedroom airy
- Mirror doors can easily get damaged
10. Double Mirrored Bypass Closet Doors
Pics from Instagram
Bypass closet doors are sliding closet doors. However, double mirrored bypass closet doors are a lot different from non-mirrored closet doors. Usually, an aluminum rail is on the top of the closet door and a metal track sits on the floor.
Double mirrored bypass closet doors are two overlapped closet doors. Installed within a frame, these closet doors slide past each other with one in front and the other at the back. They are space savers and lightweight.
Double mirrored closet doors come in a wide range of designs that can match the design aesthetics of your bedroom. One mirrored closet door can be opened while the other remains close.
- Space savers
- Does not need space clearance to open the closet door
- Can make your bedroom look brighter and larger
- Comes with an affordable price tag
- Hardware and hinges remain aligned even with frequent use.
- You can only have access to half of the closet at a time
- Mirror glass is a delicate material
- Related Article: 10 Best Glass Pivot Doors in 2021
Related Article: 10 Best Bifold Garage Doors in 2021
III. FAQs on Mirror Closet Door
1. Are Mirrored Closet Doors Outdated? Are Mirrored Closet Doors out of Style 2021?
If you think a mirrored closet door is an outdated design idea, you can also say that wooden closet doors are outdated. Truth is, more homemakers today are opting for mirrored wardrobe doors than wooden cabinet doors.
The following are the facts on why mirror closet doors will never go out of style:
- Mirrored wardrobe doors are space savers, durable, brightens up and makes your room appear larger than it actually is, as well as make your bedroom feel airy and more open.
- Mirrored closet doors have transformed with the times. They are now available in styles and designs to suit modern and contemporary bedrooms. A mirror closet door works well with classic and modern-styled bedrooms.
- It is always great to have a full-size mirror, the size of your cabinet doors in your bedroom.
2. Are Mirrored Closet Doors Safe?
Mirrors are plate glasses and are therefore highly susceptible to breakage. When mirrors break, they can cause harm to you and especially to children.
There are several ways to make a mirror closet door break-resistance and durable so they can be safe to use in any bedroom.
- Mirrors for closet doors should be at least ¼-inch thick. Thicker mirrors are more durable and safer. Their surfaces are also free of distortion or ripples.
- Most top-quality mirrored wardrobe doors come with backings that can improve the mirror’s tensile strength. These backings prevent the mirror from shattering and de-silvering.
- The quality of the frame of the mirror closet door along with its thickness and corner attachments make the mirror more stable. The best frames for mirrored wardrobe doors include wood, aluminum, or steel.
Manufacturers of mirror closet doors are conscious in meeting safety standards. They usually come with labels that attest to meeting these standards.
3. Are Mirrored Closet Doors Tempered?
Mirrors are not tempered so mirrored closet doors are not tempered. This is because the silver material of the back of the mirror will melt when heated during the tempering process. This will ruin the mirror and make it unusable. In rare cases that mirrors are tempered, the process should be done before the process of mirroring. It can be extremely expensive, too.
4. Which Mirror Closet Doors Types can you Choose?
Practicality and aesthetic appearance are the most common reasons many homeowners opt to use mirror closet doors. Knowing which type of mirror closet door to pair with the interiors of your bedroom is key to a successful interior design.
Knowing the different types of mirror closet doors available will help you choose the best for your bedroom.
- Sliding Mirror Closet Doors
A sliding mirror closet door allows you to access your wardrobe through a single door width. You do not have to open or close multiple doors. This closet door opens and closes sideways, thus they do not need a lot of floor space to function well.
Sliding mirror closet doors are a contemporary closet door type but can also match numerous types of room interior designs. They are pleasing to the eyes and offer timeless styles as compared to traditional closet doors.
You can customize fittings and, colors, and finishes of this closet door to match the interiors of your room. Whether you have a contemporary, minimalist, or classic room design, sliding mirror closet doors will seamlessly fit in.
Mirrors reflect light back, thus a mirror closet door can make a room feel and visually look larger. It is a great option for smaller rooms. The sleek operation of this closet door allows you to have easy access to your wardrobe.
Sliding mirror closet doors are often large and can accommodate many shelves and racks. They are stable because they do not rely on hinges to hold up the closet doors.
- Bifold Mirror Closet Doors
Bi-fold or two-fold mirror closet doors are space savers making them one of the most popular mirror closet door options. This type of closet door slides along a track. They come with two mirror door panels hinged in the middle to allow the closet doors to open and close to the side, thus they do not need space in front of the cabinets to open.
Bi-fold mirror closet doors are cost-effective and easy to install because they do not come with casings. They are easy to maintain too. Since they have a folding design, you can access your entire closet to see all your wardrobe at one time.
- Mirror Barn Door Closet
A mirror barn door closet combines style and practicality. This classic door closet saves space while adding a lot of aesthetic appeal to your bedroom. A mirror barn door closet is typically framed in wood adding a layer of excitement to the interiors of your room.
A mirror barn door closet comes in two options: sliding closet doors and a hung door with rollers. You can paint wood in any of your desired color to resemble a soft country feel. This closet door may look classic but with the right details can match the interiors of your modern bedroom
- Mirrored French Closet Doors
Mirrored French closet doors are traditional hinged doors that open out to the side. The mirrors in stained glass or frosted are usually framed in wood. They are ideal as walk-in closets and provide elegance and sophistication to your bedroom. Mirrored French closet doors never go out of style. They open outward giving you full access to your wardrobe.
Mirrored bifold French doors need some clearance space to fully open. They are ideal for large rooms. They can be pricey depending on the material of the frame and finish but the classy elegance they provide is well worth its high price tag.
- Mirrored Accordion Closet Doors
Mirrored accordion closet doors are made up of multiple narrow panels allowing the door to compress on one side of the cabinet when fully open and stretch to a flat surface when fully closed. It is a great space saver for your bedroom because it does not need floor space to open.
Mirrored accordion closet doors run along a single track installed at the top of the closet door. This mirror closet door is lightweight so it is easy to slide open and close.
Mirrored accordion doors are ideal for closets that allow you to have full access to your wardrobe. This type of closet door does not come with a lower track but it is not unstable when you open and close the closet door.
Mirror accordion closet doors come with a wide range of options. When open, the mirrors reflect light to make your bedroom lighter and feel larger.
- Mirrored Louvered Closet Doors
Mirrored louvered closet doors come with a lot of aesthetic value. They come with a unique and classic look. This mirror closet door uses louvers similar to window shutters and will never go out of style. It will also look lovely in any bedroom.
Mirrored louvered closet doors come with wood frames. You can opt for a half louvered closet door or a full louvered closet door depending on the design of your bedroom. Mirrored louvered closet doors offer a lot of ventilation do even if your closet doors are closed most of the time your stuff will not get stuffy because louvered doors will keep air circulating inside your closet.
Mirrored louvered closet doors can also provide an illusion of a larger room because it can offer a feeling of openness to your room. The mirrors, too, add to make your bedroom feel larger and brighter.
This type of mirror closet door comes with a fairly inexpensive price tag even if you go for customization. It is also versatile enough to match any bedroom interior. This mirror closet door requires some maintenance to keep it functioning properly.
It has more ridges and difficult to reach areas than a closet door with flat panels. Regular cleaning with a bendable feather duster, though can do the trick of easy maintenance work.
Mirrored louvered closet doors offer a stylish and functional closet door design without you having to spend much.
- Mirrored Pocket Door for Closet
A Mirrored pocket door for closet is a sliding door. It slides to a pocket in the wall to conceal its full width when opened to give you an unobstructed view of your wardrobe. This mirror closet door are space savers because you do not need to have clearance to open it similar to swing closet doors.
Pocket mirrored wardrobe doors can match the any interiors of your bedroom. They are lightweight and easy to use. More importantly, you can access the entire opening of your closet.
It can be expensive to install mirrored pocket closet doors because it requires special hardware and an opening in the wall has to be made. It also requires a special skill to install this type of mirror closet door. All these will be worth it because a mirrored pocket door for closet can hugely impact the aesthetics of your bedroom.
5. What are Pros and Cons of Mirrored Closet Doors?
Most closet doors can be made into a mirror closet door. Mirrored closet doors can help you save on space, brighten up your bedroom, make your bedroom look larger, make your bedroom look more inviting and exciting, and add to the aesthetic value of your bedroom.
All mirrored closet doors can be customized to suit your preferences. The mirror panels of your closet doors can be framed or frameless. They can also be installed into almost all types of closet doors.
- Reflects light allowing it to enter the bedroom to make it brighter.
- Makes small spaces appear larger than they really are.
- Saves space because most styles do not require extra floor space to open the closet door.
- Available in several styles
- Can be installed with frames or frameless
- Closet door can double as a full-length mirror and create a dressing room
- Allows you to have a full view of yourself with your outfit.
- Mirrors reflect light and mirrored wardrobe doors can bring in unwanted glare and light into your bedroom.
- A mirror closet door can have an outdated look
- Mirrors are breakable
- Mirrored closet doors can be expensive
6. Where to Buy Mirror Wardrobe Doors?
Custom mirror closet doors play an important role in enhancing the look and feel of any room. Picking from the right supplier is vital to you. Here’s some selected China door manufacturers for you, if you are interested in. These door companies are professional in assisting you with importing glass from China, providing the best quality product and reducing your cost.
- George Building Material Co.Ltd
George Building Material Co.Ltd is located in Jihua 4 Road, Chancheng District, Foshan City,. Guangdong China with email: firstname.lastname@example.org . This manufacturer has a 10,000 square meter showroom displaying thousands of styles of home and building decorating and building materials.
All products manufactured by George Building Material Co.Ltd come with a National Certification in Eco-friendly standards. Their top-quality products have passed the tests conducted by the European Chamber and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions standards.
The company has a staff of over 200 people working on high-caliber designs and engineering details to ensure top-quality products. They have customers from almost all parts of the world.
- Shandong Doorwin Construction Co., Ltd.
Shandong Doorwin Construction Co., Ltd. Is a manufacturing and trading company based in Shandong, China. They specialized in windows and doors as well as the most advanced Curtain Wall System. They have been in operation for over 20 years.
Shandong Doorwin Construction Co., Ltd focuses on aluminum and high-end solid wood doors and windows. They have a design and production capacity of 50,000 square meters per year and carry a wide range of professional product lines.
Shandong Doorwin Construction Co., Ltd. has a certification from the NFRC and an CE international certification to export their products to North America, Europe, and almost all regions in the world.
Doorwin thrives to manufacture innovative and superior products to meet their clients’ requirements and expectations. They also ensure timely delivery at all times,
Guangzhou Bomei Doors and Windows Co.Ltd. in Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China is a major manufacturer of solid wood doors, aluminum alloy windows and doors, wardrobes, cabinets, iron doors, and a lot more. They have over 10 years of experience in home construction and design.
Bomei exports its products to Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, and Oceania. They focus on producing top-quality and superior products and fast and on-time delivery. They offer competitive prices and good customer service.
Stuya Kitchen Wardrobe Customize Cabinet Centre is located in Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China. It has a factory size of 5,000 – 10,000 square meters.
Stuya is a one-stop solution for wooden doors, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, bathroom products, TV cabinets, and home furniture. They offer free design services for customized orders. They export their products to Africa, the Middle East, Europe, India, and Australia.
Stuya Kitchen Wardrobe Customize Cabinet Centre can deliver a wide range of products for your building requirements without a minimum order quantity (MOQ). They also provide top-notch after- sales services.
Samekom Door Company Co., Ltd. in Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guagdong, China has over 10 years of experience in the manufacture of aluminum doors, wood doors, office doors, interior doors, modern doors, and hospital doors.
Samekom is fast becoming one of the biggest door manufacturers in China with TUV, ISO, and SGS certifications. They use hi-tech production equipment, fining production processes combined with skilled experts to produce superior quality products with concepts focusing on modern home décor.
Samekon is committed to the manufacture of a leading eco-door brand spearheading the development of “Pure Green Living” while designing popular trends in home, office, public areas, and recreational area design.
- Shenzhen Bfp Building Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Bfp Building Co., Ltd. is a one-stop supplier of customized cabinets. It has been in operation for over 10 years. It has an 8,000 square meter factory in Huizhou city and 3 other production lines for the finishing of their products.
The 3 professional sales teams of Shenzhen Bfp Building Co., Ltd can help you achieve any project you have in mind for your home. It exports its products to Canada, New Zealand. Australia, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Mozambique, Ghana, and to almost all parts of the world.
The product lines of Shenzhen Bfp Building Co., Ltd. include kitchen cabinets, robes and closets, bathroom vanity, and bookcases and TV units. They operate with 200 employees and can produce 40-50 40HQ per month.
- Related Article: Top 10 Door and Window Manufacturers in China
- Related Article: Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Makers in China
7. What is the Cost of Mirror Closet Doors?
The typical costs of mirror closet doors are:
- Mirrored sliding closet doors in steel (less expensive) or aluminum, depending on size and style, can cost between $50 – $200. This typically includes hardware. With installation, it can cost between $100 – $300.
- Basic accordion closet doors cost $25-$200.
- A pocket closet door costs between $400-$1,000 for labor and materials.
- A barn-style door that slides on a track can cost $300-$1,300 for materials and installations.
These prices do not include hardware and the mirror components of the mirror closet door. The cost of the mirror depends on its thickness and design. Customization will also bring the prices higher. The frame material also affects costs.
8. How to Cover a Mirror Closet Door?
There are three simple ways to cover a mirror closet door to make them look more attractive.
- Door Curtains
Install a curtain rod similar to how sliding doors are installed. You can use curtains or draperies similar to the ones in your windows.
- Roman Shades or Mini-Blinds
You can add roman shades and mini -blinds above the tip of the mirror and secure it at the bottom. Roman shades and mini-blinds are installed in the same manner as glass door inserts.
- Other Types of Shades
Any type of shade can be used to cover a mirror closet door. you can use up and down shades that are easy to install, raise, and lower. Treatments to transform mirror closet door such as vinyl window film, removable wallpaper, decorative wood panels.
9.How to Frost Mirrored Closet Doors?
Frosting a mirrored closet door will make your bedroom breezy and open. Options for frosty mirrored closet doors include a matte or gloss finish, rough and smooth etched textures, custom frosted mirrors, and geometric, floral and other patterns.
10. How to Install Mirror Closet Doors?
You can save a lot on installation costs if you opt for a DIY mirror closet door installation. Installing mirror closet doors is a simple process and does not need any specialized skills. There are mirrored doors kits you can buy in hardware stores.
Bi-fold closet doors are more difficult to install than bypass, hinged, and sliding closet doors. An expert should take care of that. Bypass closet doors are the easiest to install. To keep installation costs low, most homeowners simply attached a full-length mirror on their existing closet doors.
If you are dead set on installing your own mirrored closet door, here it goes:
- Prepare the mirrored closet door kit, pencil, tape measure, drill bit, and hand-held drill.
- It is assumed that you measured the dimensions of your closet. If you have a standard-size closet, you should be able to easily find a mirrored closet door kit. If the opening is not of standard size then you will have to order a customized mirrored closet door.
- The kit comes with all the hardware.
- Lay the track on the bottom of the closet. Drill holes that are on the closet door to align them with the track.
- Attached the closet door to the track and screw them well.
- Install the rollers on the track.
- Install the top rack.
- Hand the mirror closet doors between the tracks. Make sure the rollers will snap into the track. Check that the mirrored closet door slides on the track.
The mirror closet door should slide on the track even with a gentle pressure and should not get stuck at any point in the track.
11. How to Replace Mirror Closet Doors?
If you want to replace an outdated mirror closet door, you have two choices: cover the mirror closet door or buy and install a new one.
12. How to Fix Mirror Closet Doors?
If you are looking at fixing or repairing a cracked mirror, here is what you need to do:
- Clean the cracked area and remove all dirt.
- Apply a stabilizer on the crack.
- Insert the resin into the stabilizer until it reaches the crack/
- Apply some resin on top of the crack
- Allow the resin to cure.
- Peel the top layer of the resin
- Clean the mirror
If you should fix the hardware or the track of the mirrored closet door, you will need to bring down the closet door, replace the hardware and track. Reinstall the mirror closet door.
13. How to Clean Mirrored Closet Doors?
There are many ways to clean a mirrored closet door. There are various glass cleaning products you can use. You can, however, use some of the detergents you already have. Mix a small amount of washing up liquid detergent to a bucket full of water.
Dip a lint-free microfiber cloth (not a newspaper as some will suggest) on the water-detergent solution and wipe the mirror. Do not make the mixture overly sudsy because it will leave streaks on the mirror.
Use a bent feather duster to clean the tracks and the other components of the mirror closet door.
Whatsapp Us: +86 13392205270
Leave A Comment