Need Custom Kitchen Cabinets for Your Projects ?
Custom Flexible Kitchen Cabinets
For a state-of-the-art cabinetry choice that’s sleek and elegant, look no further than metal kitchen cabinets. With impressive resistance to moisture and humidity, they are great for commercial and residential spaces. George Buildings is your one-stop shop for wholesale metal kitchen cabinets in the latest designs at affordable rates.
Why Choose George Kitchen Cabinets ?
Metal Kitchen Cabinet: Buying Guide
1. Where can I buy Metal Kitchen Cabinets for the Best Price?
Where to buy steel kitchen cabinets always the question customers have. Having made a research on different companies and websites, we are here to provide some options that may be worth exploring:
If you are interested in importing kitchen cabinets from China, you can also take a look at our Top 10 China kitchen manufacturers list.
2. Why Should you Choose Metal Kitchen Cabinets?
The main selling point of stainless steel kitchen cabinets is convenience. You can avoid the worry of spillage that can spoil other types of cabinets and don’t need to think of cleaning as an absolute drag.
These features make them a perfect choice for residential, industrial or commercial use, but their use is not restricted to these areas. They are durable and easy to handle and install. You can re-spray them to other shades if you want, and you don’t need to worry about paint problems.
3. Pros and Cons of Metal Kitchen Cabinets
- No need to repaint them if you like the color.
- No warping caused by water.
- Easy to install.
- Very sturdy and durable.
- May be noisy upon opening and closing.
- Relatively expensive.
- The style may feel cold to some people.
- Harder to design, they do not match well with other materials.
- Rust may be an issue if the cabinet is not properly maintained.
4. How Much do Metal Kitchen Cabinets Cost?
Considering that metal cabinets are usually more expensive than wood variants, you can expect an average cost of $100-$900 per cabinet, for stock options. If you want to customize yours, depending on the order the cost can go up to $1000 dollars per custom cabinet. This does not include installation costs which vary from company to company.
A popular alternative is to hire a handyman, to reduce those costs, but you have to keep in mind that you may instead end up increasing them if the handyman does not install them properly. The safest option is to inquire about the costs with respect to your situation to your metal cabinet manufacturer.
5. What Factors Should you Consider when Buying a Metal Kitchen Cabinet
Here are a few things you should keep in mind while searching for your metal kitchen cabinet.
① Identify floor plan
Ideally, you should already have access to them, but if you don’t there are a few things you can try:
- Talk to the contractor that built your house, they usually keep floor plans;
- The tax office of your country or municipality should have an archive section where you can find help in locating your floor plans. They usually have information related to the original owner, building permits, and even a set of blueprints;
- Builders need to apply for permits before buildings houses, these are located in the building inspector’s office. Talk to clerics in the city or town hall for possible locations of this office.
- You can try speaking to your neighbors. Buildings in an area tend to have similar designs, so they may have their floor plans and with some luck, they are very similar in design to yours. Or maybe they can point you in some other direction.
- If nothing else works, you can hire an architect or a structural engineer who can use a set of measurements to recreate a floor plan for your house;
② Consider the expected budget and function of your metal kitchen cabinet
It is vital to establish a budget so you can start looking for the perfect cabinet. By choosing a specific limit to the amount you are willing or able to spend, you can narrow down your choices in regard to design and materials. There are the two main components you can play with since dimensions are usually a rather strict aspect.
How large is your kitchen? Do you expect many cuts and scratches on the surfaces? What color do you have on your floor, what material? By asking these kinds of questions, you will get closer to finding out what you need.
You must consider your own situation first, and then the available choices will become more clear.
③ Determine materials and make quotations
Related to the previous point, determine materials and amounts with respect to your needs. Look towards more durable materials if you expect rough treatments to your countertops. Think before choosing marble or similar materials if you do tend to scratch surfaces with knives or other sharp objects. Consider the aesthetic qualities of the cabinet, how does it fit with the rest of the furniture. Is the color going to be in good contrast with the floor tiles?
④ Confirm design
After careful consideration, and taking into account aesthetics and functionality, decide, roughly how your shaker cabinet will look like. Next, confirm your idea with the supplier. Inquire about the availability of your design and chosen materials and wait for a response. You can even ask them for an opinion or recommendation.
⑤ Pay deposit and schedule production
Once your supplier answered and your design is available or they proposed some alternatives and you agreed, decide the timetable. How long will it take to be made? When will it be delivered? It is important to know this information beforehand and suppliers are obligated to provide it to you.
After you agree to the details of the production, pay the deposit so you assure your supplier that you won’t just change your mind mid-production. This differs from company to company, but the deposit can go up to 50% of the total price (even more perhaps) and the rest is going to be paid on delivery.
Again, this is to ensure seriousness. You are entitled to a full refund if the order is not fulfilled.
6. Metal Kitchen Cabinets Accessories
Carcass material and doors:
The cabinet is made entirely of stainless steel with a simple door design for a sleek and elegant look. This is representative of contemporary kitchens, but you may also choose patterns or other design variants, if you choose a custom-made cabinet.
There are a few colors that go well with this type of cabinet:
- Basic white – simple , yet elegant, it makes the room feel fresh and bright;
- Shades of gray– because metal has gray undertones, gray shades will make your kitchen look uniform and clean;
- Vibrant colors – you can opt for more vibrant colors since metal kitchen cabinets can be painted without much effort;
- Granite – considered luxurious, granite countertops have recently become more affordable and are increasingly used in all types of homes. They are durable and heat resistant and come in a variety of colors;
- Marble – on the high-end spectrum, this option looks striking but it is not as durable as granite and is quite susceptible to scars and cuts;
- Quartz – an extremely durable material with a sleek look. Countertops made of quartz do not require sealing, so you are free to prepare food directly on top of them.
- Concrete – extremely hard and durable, you won’t see cuts or scratches on its surface. It is also quite heavy and not many styles are available on the market. It may be a good option in professional or industrial kitchens.
Tubular bar pulls – the most sought-after handles, usually silver, they are very convenient and versatile, creating an eye-pleasing symmetry.
Flat bar pulls – another popular choice, they can be used for both cabinet doors and drawers, for a consistent look. They lean towards the modern side, so the flat bar pulls are a good option for contemporary kitchens.
Cup pulls – preferred in farmhouse and rustic kitchen styles, they offer to create a contrast between the white and their darker colors (you can also opt for black).
Recessed pulls – are a great option that does not stand out, making your cabinet as sleek and uniform as possible.
7. Wood vs Metal Kitchen Cabinet
In terms of similarities, wood kitchen cabinets and metal kitchen cabinets are good.
- When it comes to durability, wood requires more maintenance over time than metal.
- Another sought-after quality is water-resistance. Metal provides virtually total resistance, as water can not penetrate it while wood will contract and expand when subjected to water/humidity.
- Wood can be paired with many designs, while metal gives you fewer options to work with.
- The wooden kitchen cabinet can also have intricate patterns that result from their granular structure. Simple designs are generally attributed to metal cabinets.
- In terms of price, wood is on the more affordable side, with metal being more expensive. This is due to the material properties and the generally professional or industrial use of metal cabinets.
8. How can I Make my Metal Cabinets Look Good?
The natural reflective look of metal can be complemented in a few ways:
Fabric revamp – you can cover flaws with fabric or simply give it a new look.
Decals – you can use vinyl decals as a quick customization option.
Stencils or stamp designs – if you want to create the art yourself.
Paint – if you can’t find a color you like, you can just apply it yourself with spray paints.
Hardware – swap or choose a stylish handle for your drawers. Stainless steel bar pulls are a popular option.
9. Metal Kitchen Cabinets Ideas
You can play around with the design of the metal kitchen cabinets and the background in some way. Let’s take a look at some of them:
Loft style – an industrial kitchen with a loft feel. Stainless steel fixtures, black-painted cabinets, and a concrete countertop for maximum professional look.
Transitional style – unpainted stainless steel that gives your kitchen a luxurious vibe and looks fantastic.
White – never go out of style with this white finish for your cabinets;
Sleek – featuring drawers and roll-out shelves with minimal hardware intrusion.
Polished – for maximum light reflective qualities. Polished materials perfect for the modern age.
Mixed – combine metal cabinets concreter countertops and light shade wooden floor for a more warm and inviting atmosphere, as opposed to the cold one metal usually offers.
10. Why Should you Choose a GEORGE Metal Kitchen Cabinet?
We are a fast-growing company with over 14 years of experience that has already received and fulfilled many orders from different customers (you can read more about our projects on our website).
George Buildings has established a comprehensive control system for all processes and systems to ensure the production of the highest quality building materials.
High Production Capacity & Flexibility
George Buildings has formed strategic partnerships with leading suppliers around the world to ensure a continuous supply of machinery, panels, edge band, hardware, and others. These important alliances seek to maintain strict quality controls at the sourcing stage.
One-stop Shop Solution
George Buildings Company is your one-stop building materials supplier and service provider. We are the ultimate source for all your building material needs for your big and small construction or renovation projects. With our comprehensive custom solutions, your commercial and residential building projects are sure to be completed to your satisfaction.
Metal kitchen cabinets are a great choice for residential, industrial and commercial kitchens, but also for those who would like to imitate these styles. It is an elegant and durable option that is sure to catch the eyes of your guests.
Tell us your project details below and get a FREE Design right now , please feel free to WhatsApp +86 13392205270
George Buildings: Your Affordable Metal Kitchen Cabinets Supplier
Share your floor plan/ purchasing list to get quotations within 24 hours.
Whatsapp Us: +86 13392205270
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER