36×54 Window | 36 by 54 Window | 36×54 Frame
A 36 x 54 window measures 36 inches wide and 54 inches high, including the windows frames. The 36×54 frame is designed to fit in a rough opening of that size. The actual frame measurements are 36.5 x 54.5 or 36.25 x 54.25, leaving about an inch or half an inch space in between. That makes the installation easy.
36×54 window is a pre-designed standard window. Such windows are fitted on many homes and commercial properties and are considered more affordable than customized windows. 36×54 windows are manufactured in bulk and are easy to store, making their market prices lower.
36×54 Window: Features
- Fusion-welding – The 36×54 frames and steel-reinforced sashes corners are welded through fusion welding, resulting in strong and flawless joints.
- Weatherstrip – All-round weather strip makes the window airtight, thereby improving the thermal efficiency of your home.
- Energy-efficient – Window glasses are engineered to improve the insulation property of the window. Whether you choose double-pain, Low-E glass, or any other, the window will be more energy-efficient.
- Warranty – Up to 5 years limited warranty on the windows and their parts.
- Easy operation and maintenance – The sashes are easily operable due to the high quality of the build.
- Maximum security – The interlocking rails and lock system of 36 x54 windows provide security and keeps intruders away.
- Easy installation – Designed with nailing flange for easy installation.
36×54 Window | 36 by 54 Window | 36×54 Frame: Overview
36×54 Window: Specifications
|Rough Opening Dimensions||36”W x 54”H|
|Frame Height||35-1/2 inches|
|Frame Width||53-1/2 inches|
|Frame Depth||3-1/4 inches|
|Project Type||New construction/replacement|
|Glazing Type||Single pane/double pane|
|Glass Choice||Argon Gas/Low-E|
|Sound Transmission Control(STC) Rated||✓|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Accidental glass breakage warranty; Limited lifetime|
36×54 Window: Optional Accessories
36×54 window blinds
36 x 54 window frames can tilt to close or open to let in light and air. With this functionality, they can be used for thermal regulation and controlling the amount of light entering the room. At the same time, they enhance privacy and aesthetics.
36×54 window screen
Window screens are transparent and perforated to allow in the air while blocking leaves and insects. They help improve the air quality within the room while preventing foreign objects from finding their way into the room.
36×54 window curtains
Curtains are the best for covering a 34 x 54 window if you want to block the harmful UV rays from damaging your furniture, flooring, artifacts, accessories, and many others. They also help in thermal regulation by retaining heat during winter.
36×54 Window: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are some top reasons to choose 36×54 windows for my home?
- Material Variety
Aluminum, wood, vinyl, and fiberglass are the most common 36×54 frame materials. We have a stock of windows made of any of the listed materials.
A 36×54 window can serve many purposes in your home. They are the ideal choice for more rooms because of their standard sizes.
- Color stability
The windows are made of high-quality materials the resist fading. The 36×54 frame and glasses are all-weather.
- Reduction of energy costs
Engineered to improve the thermal regulation of the house. That will, in turn, reduce the energy consumption by air conditioning system.
- Natural cooling
The sashes can be easily opened to let in air, thereby aiding in ventilation.
- Enhanced security and safety
36×54 windows have a quality locking system that is hard to break when in the lock position.
- Low maintenance
The window is easy to maintain through cleaning when they get dirty or dusty.
2. Is a 36×54 window the best size for my house?
How do you identify the right window size for your home? If you are looking for a replacement window, it is better if the rough opening is large enough for the 36×54 frame. But if you are building a new property from scratch, you can just design your windows to measure 36 inches in width and 54 inches in height.
The size of a window for any room depends on the floor area and personal preference. 36×54 window is big enough to allow maximum light into the room. You can consider it as the best choice for residential or commercial properties.
3. How much is a 36×54 window?
A 36×54 window will cost you anywhere from $130 to $1,000 or more, depending on the features of your window. A high-end window is expected to cost more than a low-end window. Some brands are also more expensive than others.
The type of 36×54 frame material will also affect the cost of the window. A fiberglass frame is the most expensive on the list, and vinyl frames offer you the most affordable option. Choose features of the windows appropriately with your budget in mind.
4. What factors affect the cost of the 36×54 window?
- High-end brands vs low-end brands – The cost of windows varies from one manufacturer to the next. Windows from famous brands are expected to be more expensive than low-end brands.
- Window type – The cost of a 36×54 window depends on the window design you choose. Many windows of this size are double-hung, but you can expect a different value if another design style is preferred.
- Window frame type – 36×58 frames vary depending on the material. You can have aluminum, wood, vinyl, or fiberglass. Window frames made of vinyl material are the cheapest option, while those made with fiberglass are on the higher end of the spectrum.
- Window glass – Window glasses can be designed to be soundproof, more energy-efficient, and stronger. These features come at a cost that you have to pay.
- Local labor rates – Window installation charges vary from one locality to the other. The total cost of a window will include this figure as well.
5. Can I negotiate a 36 x 54 window price?
Yes, but not always. Some window manufacturers will allow you to negotiate the prices, while others have fixed prices. If the supplier or window manufacturer you approach has flexible prices, you should prepare yourself for the negotiation because that does not guarantee the best price.
Do the market research required to know the prices of 36 x 54 windows. You can do this by asking local contractors or retailers. Also, you can contact our sales representatives for a free cost estimate.
6. What is the average cost to replace a 36×54 window in a home?
The average cost of replacing a window depends on your region because you have to factor in the installation cost. On average, it can cost you about $650 to buy a new 36 x 54 window and an additional $100 to $300 as the installation fee.
On the higher end, you can buy your window at $1,800. If you need minimalistic designs and features, it can cost you about $200 to replace your windows. But again, these values depend on many factors and can change at any time.
7. Do you have any certificates for your 36×54 window products?
As proof of our adherence to international regulations and quality standards, George Buildings has the following certifications:
- SGCC/ IGCC
8. Do your 36×54 windows come with a warranty?
Yes. All our windows and related products have a 5-year warranty period during which you are entitled to a free repair and replacement. Just contact us if you have problems with the products you buy from us. A competent technical team is available to assist you.
9. How are your 36×54 windows made?
We use state-of-the-art machines and a cutting-edge-technology in the manufacturing of 36 x 54 windows. Processes are automated to increase production capacity while lowering prices. With automation, you can expect quality products from George Buildings.
Please watch the attached video for a visual explanation.
10. How do you pack and ship 36×54 windows?
The windows are individually packed with high-quality materials that will prevent any physical damages to the glass. The overall package is stacked in a wooden box and shipped to clients. We guarantee you the safe delivery of windows.
11. How can I buy quality 36 x 54 windows in China?
You can buy quality 36×54 windows from China in easy steps. First, you need to identify the right manufacturer. Secondly, send an inquiry and ask for the piece quote. You can ask for a quote from different companies and then go with the best price. The last step is to wait for your goodies to be delivered.
12. What to look for the best window manufacturer in China?
To identify a reliable and reputable window manufacturer in China, consider the following tips:
- A wide window selection
- Good warranties
- Excellent window quality and efficiency
- Tailored-made window products
- Best price guaranteed
- Operable installation guide
Import 36 x 54 windows from China George Buildings – the best Window Manufacturer
Buy high-quality 36 x 54 windows at the best price only at the George Buildings. We manufacture and deliver products worldwide without delay. Place your order through our website, and our team will respond to it promptly. We are a leading manufacturer with a strong portfolio to prove the quality of our services.
Contact us for more information or to send an inquiry. Our customer support representatives are available 24/7 to attend to you.
36×54 Window: Related Products
Share your floor plan/ purchasing list to get quotations within 24 hours.
Whatsapp Us: +86 13392205270
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER