30×30 Window | 30 inch window | 30×30 Square Window
A 30×30 window, or sometimes referred to as 30 inch window, measures 30 inches in height and 30 inches in width. This square window is commonly installed in garages, utility buildings, and many others. They fit in 30.25 by 30.25 rough openings.
30×30 square window is made for thermal efficiency. The double-pane shields your house from extreme weather conditions in summer and winter and is also easy to install.
30×30 Window: Features
- Easy to clean – The bottom 30×30 window sash can be easily removed for cleaning.
- All-weather and energy-efficient – The 30×30 square window is made of dual weather seal and vinyl frame construction that makes it storm-resistant and energy-efficient.
- Antiburglary – The 30×30 square window features a full interlock at the rails for enhanced security and ultimate strength.
- Natural lighting – The double-pane glass is transparent to allow maximum light into the building.
- Low maintenance and long-lasting – 30 inch window are made to last with little to no maintenance routine. You get maximum return on your investment.
- Adjustable opening heights – The window has different latching positions to allow varied opening heights as needed for ventilation.
- Easy installation – 30×30 square window features a pre-punched flange on the sides for quick and easy installation on the building.
30×30 Window for sale
30×30 Window: Specifications
|Rough Opening Dimensions||30”W x 30”H|
|Frame Height||29-1/2 inches|
|Frame Width||29-1/2 inches|
|Frame Depth||3-1/4 inches|
|Project Type||New construction/replacement|
|Glazing Type||Single pane/double pane|
|Glass Choice||Argon Gas/Low-E|
|Sound Transmission Control(STC) Rated||✓|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Accidental glass breakage warranty; Limited lifetime|
30×30 Window: Optional Accessories
30×30 window screen
30 inch square window is best paired with a window screen for added aesthetics, pest and lighting control, security, etc. Screens allow air to circulate within the room and improve the energy efficiency of the 30 inch window.
30×30 window blinds
30×30 square window blinds enhance your privacy. By using a rope, you can tilt them at any angle to control the indoor lighting. Compared to other window accessories, such as curtains and shades, blinds offer you more control over your space.
30×30 window film
Window films are the best 30 inch window accessories because of the endless list of benefits that come with them. They reduce glare, enhance privacy, safety, energy efficiency, and many others.
30×30 Window: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of choosing 30×30 windows for my home?
- Design capabilities – Your architect or interior designer will tell you that windows play a crucial role in the overall curb appeal of your property. Choosing a 30×30 square window makes it easier to create different designs for your house, from rustic to contemporary.
- Impact strength – 30×30 window is made of a vinyl frame that has high impact strength. It can withstand sudden forces that it can be accidentally subjected to, intentionally or accidentally.
- Durability – The 30×30 square window is designed to last. All the joints are welded through fusion welding technology, ensuring a stronger bond. The material used also has the ultimate strength to last as many years as possible.
- Weather resistance – These 30 inch windows feature a double pane and dual weather seal to reduce draft and make them more energy-efficient. You don’t have to worry about the extreme heat in the summer or cold during winter. Even storms will not be a bother to you.
- Color stability – 30 inch window exhibits high color stability. It can maintain its new and elegant appearance for many years without the need to repaint it. Your 30 inch window will still look brand-new decades later.
- Eco-friendliness – If you are an environmentalist or you just want to reduce your carbon footprints, then a 30×30 square window is the best choice. It is made of the vinyl material that comes from renewable sources and is recyclable.
- Insulation & savings – The 30×30 window is designed with excellent insulation features, which help keep your house at optimum temperature regardless of environmental conditions. That makes it energy-efficient, thereby saving you the cost of electricity.
- Minimal maintenance – Vinyl material does not require rigorous maintenance to offer appeal. With just cleaning, your 30×30 square window will remain attractive for many years to come. You also don’t have to worry about painting. Generally, you install 30 inch window and forget about it and why they are recommended for garage and utility buildings.
2. What are the standard sizes of windows?
Different window types have varying size standards. The one you choose depends on your preference and house design. It is a tricky question to answer because many people prefer being unique. As a result, they are going for customized window sizes instead of the standard ones.
Standard window sizes vary from country to country. What is considered standard in China may not be the case in your country. But choosing standard windows such as 30×30 square windows is advantageous to you as the property owner. They are cheaper and easy to install on standard rough openings.
Here, we will simply state size ranges based on the window type, but you are the one to decide what you consider standard for your house.
- For double-hung windows, widths measure from 24-48 inches and heights from 36-72 inches.
- For picture windows, the width size ranges from 2-8 feet and height from 2-8 feet. But you can also have 18, 52, and 62 inches.
- Bay windows have standard dimensions of about 3-10 feet in width and 3-6 feet in height.
- Casement windows width ranges from 1-2 feet and height from 2-6 feet.
- Awning windows width measurement range from 2-3 feet and height from 1-7 feet.
- Sliding window widths range from 36-84 inches and height from 24-60 inches.
3. How do I know what window size I need? Is 30×30 window size right for my house?
You should not have a hard time knowing the appropriate window size for your house if an architect designed it. These professionals know what fits well in your house, depending on the room size. Additionally, the height and length of the wall also matter.
Usually, you should be able to view your lawn or backyard when seated. For this reason, many windows are about two feet from the floor and one foot from the ceiling.
A 30×30 square window may not be the right one for your bedroom or living room because these rooms require a relatively larger window. But a 30 inch window is ideal for garages, pole buildings, sheds, and any other structures that require low maintenance.
4. How much is a 30 inch window?
The cost of a window depends on many factors, window size being one of them. This makes it hard to quote a specific value for a 30×30 square window without considering all these factors. To know what it will cost you to buy a 30×30 square window from George Building, ask for a free quick quote.
5. What factors affect the cost of a 30 inch window?
- High-end brands vs low-end brands – It goes without saying that you will have to pay extra for the class. If you are tight on budget, then you are better off choosing low-end 30 inch windows. It helps you save on the total construction cost.
- Window type – Double-hung, casement, awning, sliding, tilt and turn, and any other window type are all priced differently. That is the case because the design and the materials vary.
- Window frame type – The material for manufacturing a 30×30 square window frame contributes a lot to its price tag. The options you have include wood, aluminum, vinyl, and fiberglass, solid wood being the most expensive.
- Window glass – The glass type used for the windowpane can significantly increase the cost of your window. If you are looking for more comfort, elegance, energy-saving, and class, expect to dig deeper into your pocket. Double pane and soundproof windows are more expensive.
- Local labor rates – The window installation cost varies depending on the type of the window and your area of residence. Some service providers also charge higher than others.
6. Can I negotiate a 30 inch window price?
Yes, you can always negotiate the 30 inch window prices for the best deal. You are likely to get discounts if you buy many of the resale or for large construction projects. The price tags are not final, and you can always use our cost calculator to know what it will cost you to buy 30 inch windows.
7. What is a window rough opening?
The term rough opening refers to the framed size of the window and corresponds to space on the wall where the window is to be installed. The difference between the rough opening and the actual size of the window varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. But a quarter of an inch is the most common.
8. How to figure window rough opening?
It is crucial to know the exact size of the window rough opening before placing an order for a replacement window. To do this, you need to take accurate measurements. Proceed as follows:
- Take horizontal measurement of the inside of the frame at the top, middle, and bottom and note the smallest value. Do the same for vertical measurements. Take reading at the left, middle, and right and note the smallest value.
- The last step is to measure the depth of the window. Use a tape measure to get the dimension from the outside to the inside of the frame. Do this for many spots on the frame and note the smallest value.
Use these two values to order a replacement window, which should be at least 2 inches shorter and 2 inches narrower to fit easily in the rough opening.
9. How can I cover a 30×30 window?
There are many 30 x 30 window accessories that you can use to cover your window. The blinds are the commonly used because it offers you full control on your 30 inch window. You can adjust it as you wish to let in more light and air or improve your privacy.
10. Do you have any certificates for your 30×30 window products?
George Buildings has the following certifications for 30 inch square window and other products:
- SGCC/ IGCC
11. Do your 30×30 windows come with a warranty?
All products from George Buildings have a 5-year warranty. During this period, any faulty parts will be replaced at no extra cost from your side. Our team of professionals will evaluate the problem and solve it by either repairing or replacing it.
However, an extensive examination will be done to determine the cause of the failure. The findings are used to improve the quality of our products.
12. How do you pack and ship 30×30 square windows?
Packaging is a vital part of our logistics. All the 30 inch window parts are packed using shock-proof materials to ensure you get everything in one piece. From our experience with previous customers, they always receive their 30 inch windows without a single scratch.
The packaging materials we use include foam, wood, cardboard, and bubble wrap. The frames and glasses are arranged in such a way that they do not break or chip.
13. Can you show me the 30×30 window manufacturing process?
We always produce high-quality products thanks to the state-of-the-art machinery that we deploy in the manufacturing of 30 inch windows. We also use only certified materials from reputable suppliers who meet international quality standards.
14. Where can I import the quality 30×30 windows in China?
You should not be worried about where you will import your 30×30 square window from if you are reading this. George Building is a China-based manufacturing company that can supply you with any quantity you need.
Here is a list of some of the best 30 inch window manufacturing companies in China:
- Foshan George Windows Co.Ltd
- Qingdao Jiaye Doors and Windows Co. Ltd
- Qingdao Keddy Glass Co., Ltd.
- Prima Industry Co., Ltd
- Guangdong JMA Aluminium Profile Factory (Group) Co. Ltd
- Huangshi Mega Commodity Co., Ltd.
15. What window cleaning tips you will give me?
Your resilience in maintaining your 30 inch window will make you get the best out of your investment. George Building specialists recommend the following window cleaning practices:
- Avoid ammonia or alcohol-based cleaning solutions
- Acetone and rubbing alcohol are the best for removing stubborn stains from glass
- Never use sharp objects, such as razors, to remove stains from the windows.
- Soft and lint-free materials are the most recommended for cleaning window panes.
- Alternatively, use your kitchen towel.
16. How to install a 30×30 window?
To install your 30×30 square window, you need to first prepare the rough opening. The rest of the steps are easy to follow. Here is an outline of what you are expected to do. Find more information or contact a technician in your area to help you.
- Remove both window trim and casing.
- Remove guide track or window previously installed
- Prepare the rough opening for the replacement window
- Inspect window stop and replace if necessary
- Dry fit window
- Install the window and add insulation material.
Best Window Manufacturer in China: Who Makes the Best 30×30 Window?
George Building is one of the best 30 inch window manufacturers in China that uses cutting-edge technology in all the processes. Other features include the following:
- A wide window selection
- Good warranties
- Excellent window quality and efficiency
- Custom window products
- Best price guaranteed
- Operable installation guide
Import your 30×30 square windows only from the George Buildings for the best quality prices.
30×30 Window: Related Products
Share your floor plan/ purchasing list to get quotations within 24 hours.
Whatsapp Us: +86 13392205270
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER